STAS (Warner Music/Rave Republic)
You may know him as Rave Republic. STAS is one-half of the biggest DJ duo in Asia, who are often compared to The Chainsmokers of Asia. Russian-born and Australian-raised, STAS, has held residencies in the top clubs around Asia and headlined and featured in major festivals around the region. His flexible playing style has also landed him multiple corporate/luxury/fashion events.
This eclectic DJ is one of the most flexible and adaptable DJs you will find, owing in part to his strong musical education as well as being a producer signed to Warner Music.
He has released multiple chart-topping hits, including his latest collaboration with ex-teen idol Ming Bridges which was #1 on iTunes Singapore, #2 on Spotify’s Viral Top 50 and charting in 8 different countries.
He is comfortable with all genres of music whether it’s the open format sets Rave Republic is known for, nu disco, house, or any other genre the client is looking for. For a Dolce & Gabana event, he played a set consisting of 1950s Italian music.
The highlights of his impressive CV include:
- Zouk ,Singapore (#6 club in the world)
- Zouk, Kuala Lumpur (#26)
- Womb, Tokyo (#55)
- M2, Shanghai (#86)
He currently also holds residencies at Bang Bang, Singapore and ELE, Tokyo.
- Ultra Music Festival, Singapore, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Ultra Music Festival, Korea, 2014
- Mediacorp New Year’s Eve Countdown, Singapore, 2017, 2018
- Illumi Run, Australia, China & Singapore
- Vibrant, Philippines
- Fashion: Dolce & Gabbana, Paul & Shark, Maje, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, POLO, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Tory Burch
- Luxury/Lifestyle: Audemars Piguet , Ferrari, Singapore Repertory Theatre, Passion Ball,
Currently Stas and Rave Republic is ranked #98 in the top 100 DJMAG 2018